Sunday, March 22, 2009

Pierced ears & Painted toes!






















Yes I did it. I know so many people will think I am terrible, but I pierced Eden's ears...and I love them! My parents and my inlaws have both voiced their unapproving opinions, but Gabe and I made the decision together that we wanted them pierced while she was young. I remember getting my ears pierced in third grade and I never left them alone. They were infected a lot because I was constantly changing them, and touching them. I got hers pierced on Friday, March 20th. I had them done here in Vernal at Impulse salon. I had heard great things about the girl there. Eden did really well in spite of it all. She did pierce one at a time, which I was a little scared about but it turned out ok. She cried pretty hard, I wont even lie about that, but it all lasted about fifteen seconds and then she forgot all about it. I think I was worse off than she was! (karma) I also painted her toe nails today! This is her second time for that, her Aunt Gretchen painted them once too. I painted them Rocker Pink and they look lovely, even though she kicked the entire time they turned out pretty good. All in all it was a busy weekend for my little Diva in training, you can see her earrings in some of the pictures!

3 comments:

  1. hey!
    eden is so cute!
    this is katie clark, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable. I pierced my baby's ears at 11 months. If I have another girl, I will do the same. They do better when they are younger!

    ReplyDelete